Wednesday, November 03, 2010

still alive


it has been months since i have update my blog. so here i am to keep this blog alive as much as i can.*fingers crossed*

as some will know that i had started my industrial attachment programme (IAP) last month, it has not been a smooth journey. however i hope i will be able to survive this new experience which will worth me 8 credits in order to graduation. so, let's hope for the best. XD

indeed, f&b industry is not an easy job. long hours and dealing with different guests' needs and expectations. moreover, f&b is the basic needs of all creatures. so, i should be very proud of what i'm doing. C=

apart from all the grumbles and tears, i also gain many things in return. And i believe it will help me in future. however, i need to learn to stay firm and not letting people walk over me. *it's not easy but i'm gonna try*

being in this industry is really a VERY BIG challenge to me, be it physically or mentally. nevertheless, i'm gonna CONQUER it and i WILL until the very end.

that's my job, guest relations agent. C=
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments: